|Event Name||RENEWABLE ENERGY SHOW 2023|
|Concurrent Event||Safecon 2023, Power-Gen 2023, Safe HVACR 2023, Water Management Show 2023|
|Detail||An International Exhibition on Renewable/Green Power Solutions|
|Date||11-13 May, 2023|
|Venue||International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB), Kuril Bishwa Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Opening Hours||10.00 am to 8.00 pm|
|Open to||Trade / Business & Public Visitors|
|Organizer||Savor International Limited|
|Cooperated by||Postmaster Communication|
|Expected number of Booths||300|
|Trade Value(Expected)||USD 10 Million (Approx.)|
Objective of Renewable Energy Show 2023 International Expo
- To provide a platform for all the stakeholders related to Renewable Energy industry so as to showcase their smart products.
- To get the chance to shake hands with industry experts, influential decision makers and clients to discuss the next generation solutions.
- To showcase your products, brand and activities in an exciting setting focused on the latest innovations and market trends.
- To Initiate a strategic relationship and partnership with key industry players, foreign buyers and solution providers and policy
Unique Propositions of Renewable Energy Show 2023
A Specialized exhibition targeting Solar Photo Voltaic Power Generation for future urban & rural development of our country.
- Participation of International Renewable Energy Industry and consultants in the exhibition that may help our local companies to explore with export opportunities. E.g. Solar Industry players and importers from Southeast Asia and other highly prospective countries.
- A Distinctive Platform for International Organizations to Exhibit their Renewable Energy related product and solutions in Bangladesh market.
- Extensive integrated brand communication for Renewable Energy Show to the market.
- Opportunity to gather knowledge about new technology and innovation in the Renewable Energy industry that may help exhibitors to stand for tomorrow.
- Innovative installations in the venue. e.g. Giant LED Display to play Television commercials and informative Audiovisuals of the Sponsors and Participants.
Personal Invitation to Chairman, MD, CEO’s, other I decision makers, investors, consultants and experts from the following fields:
- Public & Private Power utilities
- Project Developers / Planners
- Equipment Manufacturers/ Technology Providers
- Top Executives
- Architecture and Construction
- Energy Consulting
- Facility and Utility Management
- CEO’s & Operation / Production Managers from ALL Industry sectors of Bangladesh
- Financing and Investment
- Power generation / Energy Companies
- Independent Power Producers
- Electronics Engineering
- Urban Planning
- Rural Planning
- Trade and Business Centers
- Research and Development Centers
- Traders from all sectors of the Industry
- Government Agencies
- Universities, etc.
Who Would You Meet At The Event?
- Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Distributors & Service Providers
- Local and Global Players in Photo-voltaic
- Solar Thermal
- Solar Architecture
- PV Equipment & Materials Manufacturers
- Products Materials and Systems Cell Modules
- Inverter and other components
- Solar community lighting systems
- Portable solar lanterns
- Project Developers / EPC Contractors
- Solar fixed home lighting systems
- Solar Water Pumps
- Solar water heaters and systems
- System Integrators
- Research Institutes
- Solar test centers
- Solar end use manufacturers and large users
- Total PV solution providers
- Waste to energy project
- Hydro Power
- Wind power
- Geothermal heat pump
- Tidal power
- Biogas & Biomass
- Wave power
- Social sector solar program
- Energy efficiency program
- Service providers, Finance and banking
- Community and investors and many more…
Address: House 28 (5th floor), Road-7, Block-C, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
International Desk: +8801708813469, +8801708813466